The currently valid COVID 19 measures protect the health of our employees and our business partners.
We also see it as our responsibility to maintain the operational functions of our company in order to continue to fulfill our core task for the rail infrastructure.
For this reason, we have taken measures at the ROBEL plant in Freilassing that allow us to continue working on your and our joint projects in the safest possible environment:
- You can reach your contacts at ROBEL as usual by e-mail or telephone
- The visit of external persons is subject to approval. Registration in advance via the known contact persons as well as on the day of the visit at the ROBEL reception.
- For the stay in the company, 3 G (tested - vaccinated - recovered) applies as well as FFP2 mask obligation on the entire company premises.
- Deliveries and collections from the factory take place regularly. Drivers are not allowed to enter the company premises.
- Service technicians and service providers are only admitted to the company premises by appointment and after inspection.
We will keep you informed about new developments in business operations at this point.