Protecting the health of all employees and their families is at present our most important task. We also see it as our responsibility to maintain the operational functions of our company in order to continue to fulfill our core tasks for the railway infrastructure.
For this reason, we have taken measures at the ROBEL plant in Freilassing that allow us to continue working on your and our joint projects in the safest possible environment:
- You can reach your ROBEL contact person as usual by e-mail or phone.
- Our production is still in full operation as of 23 March 2020.
- Visiting external people is kept to an absolute minimum and requires approval.
- Deliveries to and collections from the factory are still taking place. Drivers are not allowed to enter the company building.
- Service technicians and other providers are only admitted to the company building after prior notification and after verification.
- ROBEL will be closed for a company vacation 3.-13. April 2020.
We will continue to inform you about any new developments concerning our business operations on this page.
We at ROBEL are standing side by side and, as far as it is possible, continue to make our contribution to track construction together with you.