A consistent naming system for all products and services goes live:
- Each and every product name starts with RO
- followed by the function of the machine in English
Tamp = ROTAMP
- and a further specification, e.g. the motorization
ROTAMP with 2 stroke petrol motor = ROTAMP P2
From name to customer value:
- The machine function cluster facilitates orientation within the product portfolio
- Once explained, the system works intuitively and world wide
- The specification within the name delivers an addition of product information
For ROBEL CEO Wolfgang R. Fally the new nomenclature has been considerably overdue: „We construct user friendly machines. It is therefore only consequent to give them user friendly names as well. Now it is clear: With the RO-name on it there is ROBEL quality inside.“
That and how the concept works is shown on the new ROBEL website – www.robel.com – online from March 2018.
ROBEL. Strong Names. Great on Track.